We are always seeking Care Assistants / Support workers, nurses and housing support officers to join our agency. We cover shifts for hospitals, care homes, nursing homes, mental health
services and facilities for those with learning disabilities.
- The shifts are flexible and you will not be asked to work on days that are not convenient for you.
- There is no minimum/maximum hours required for you to work.
- You will need a valid DBS certificate, however this can be processed at our office.
- Experience is not essential as all our new starters are offered free in house practical training on moving and handling and basic care support. Additional training will also be provided for you
to complete with free certificates provided.
- We also offer a refer a friend bonus of £20.00. This will only be redeemed when that friend complete three shifts.
- Driving licence is not essential as you will be working in the same location per shift.